How do you get crafty?

What kind of crafty hobbies do you enjoy doing? Do you have any lovely pics to share of some pretty arts and crafts projects you’ve done?

This is an old one of mine, but figured I’d include it!

314162_10150755302470436_7250396_n

1 Like

I guess quilting is my crafty thing. I’m really trying to finish the three quilts I’m currently working on so that I can finish this Halloween one I made 2 years ago but never finished. I mean, the top is finished but I need to do the back and then put it all together. I’m hoping to finish it in time to use it this year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy shitballs that’s awesome!

hahaha, that totally made me laugh. But thanks. :blush:

Does this count as crafty?

Do you really know how to pick locks? :open_mouth:

I would definitely say yes! I did get a kit to try to learn lockpicking, but I lost it :woman_facepalming:

Not all yet, but its a work in progress :grin:

I know I should find this to be wrong but somehow it’s just kind of exciting? :persevere::woman_shrugging:t2::laughing:

It sure is exciting, see it as a puzzle you are trying to solve, with a nice reward when you manage to turn it round :grinning:

1 Like

I suppose I should be happy you don’t live near me. :joy:

You do realise you don’t actually know that do you…:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Tease… :stuck_out_tongue:

Also have a set. Don’t practice often, since I like too many things.
It’s a fun skill to train and might even be useful if you lose a key to a cheap lock.
I tend to phrase is as obscured 3d puzzling, which it is to me.

Other thing I get crafty with is 3d modelling in Blender:

2 Likes

Mandatory crafting skill: renovating house. My GF implemented a system where I only get some if I do stuff in the house…

2 Likes

Better take your time with that project… lol

Ah yes, that reminds me, I got quite the list still pending too :sweat_smile:

Not a bad idea for women to make a list like that if they really want stuff done around the house, but if the hubby doesn’t get it done, they’re punishing themselves as well as hubby.

doesn’t have to be on a reward punishment basis… just having a list is already useful for most men :grin:

1 Like

Finally finished the quilt I was making for my sister in law. Fairly happy with it. The binding was sewn on using a hearts stitch, so there are hearts all around the border. <3

1 Like