3. Profit
1 Like

Yes boss :+1:t2:

I promise I’ll be a good boy here

1 Like

No you won’t - you never behaved before, why start now? :stuck_out_tongue:

I had my fingers crossed when I typed that :yum:

Nearly the first… but not quite ah well

What’s with this trust level scheisse? Aren’t we all inherently untrustworthy?

1 Like

In the words of my father-in-law before he passed on, “Not me, im a good boy” Though with some of his stories I think he had a warped sense of humour

Its the untrustworthy you can trust for being untrustworthy. Its the trustworthy ones you should be careful about, you never know when they will take a turn for the worse.

1 Like

I just got a message from the forum about trust level.

“This badge is granted when you reach trust level 1. Thanks for sticking around and reading a few topics to learn what our community is about. New user restrictions have been lifted; you’ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links.”

I got to the point where it said “flagging”, and for some reason I read it as flogging. I was pretty confused because… I dunno, maybe the ability to flog others should have a special topic or its own section of the forum? I guess it could be considered a game but… why would we be flogging each other? :face_with_monocle::expressionless::joy:

Your thoughts betray you :slight_smile:

Why would we not be flogging each other?

Because we’re all flogging Molly?

I saw them support millencolin and tbh on that night they were better!

Well, you got me there…

And so it begins…

I got trust level -1 is that good?

I’m sure it is. But how to get it is beyond me. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I find the lack of gif avatars disturbing. I looked to find my old avatar for 20 minutes so I could have the same shiney glow as on the old forums, but nooooo, it’s static.

I wish to file a new suggestion! .gif avatars please! :’)

I feel like the intervening years just disappeared in a puff of smoke. I don’t know who decided to take over my brain, but I’d like it back now. I’m an adult. I’m responsible. :joy:
sigh. Or maybe not, who am I kidding? :innocent:

Gif avatars are on Craig’s list of things to do (first thing I mentioned to him when I had access :joy:)