Welcome back - say hi!

You will get the advance to be asleep all the time

Hi all, Johnny Walker here. I played in Pink fluffy bunnies, Galgen, GSF and probably way more alliances.

I’m married and a father of a son.

I once met Ophelia, but she didn’t bite me. Got bitten by a dog and my son.

2 Likes

Hi I am from USA and work as a murse, was never bitten by a moose but I do drink MooseHead Beer. I figured we would never see this game rise from the dead.

4 Likes

FTLT Clerick aka Adas Labai (Clerick, Lapinas, Moonbitter ingame) former EsRi, FaTaLiTy, Dark Empire as “guest star” :smiley: and some more alliances.

1 Like

New name. Played as Stev in GsF and GalGen.

So good to see and remember some of the people posting here

2 Likes

Hi Stef :slight_smile:

I remember a cookie from some of my channels on irc, now I know that was you :stuck_out_tongue:
Naughty Stef, trying to fool us

2 Likes

Howdy ya’ll. Well isn’t this a little throwback :slight_smile: GalGen, dabbled in some other alliances depending on who offered the most beer. Still like beer.

5 Likes

omg!!!
we’ve all been trying to get a hold of you!!
where you been mister? what’s up?!!
so glad you aren’t dead. lol

1 Like

Well that escalated quickly…ya I’m glad I’m not dead too lol.

1 Like

How’s the fam? Your girl must be close to high school age now yeah?

Ave m8 wb. I was hoping to see you around again.

Welcome back Ave!!! nice to see you

You can drink better than Moose Head.

1 Like

8th grade…yeeeaaahh…I’m so not prepared, but I do have a small arsenal stashed just in case lol.

Better keep building it up, high school is just around the corner!!! lol
My son is 24 now. :thinking::smile:

So, this is completly out of the blue for me. I happened to google Dark Galaxy and found that you guys are standing it back up! I used to play back in… 2002? I was probably 13 or 14 at the time. I’d set my alarm for 4 in the morning so I could sneak downstairs to the home PC (haven’t times changed!) and kick off another metal mine or w/e. I played on my own, I didn’t have an alliance, so needless to say after about a month, some alliance would turn up with 10,000,000 bombers and 50,000 destroyers and claim my system, which was always very disappointing for me.

Hopefully this time around the game won’t be as difficult to play for those of us that have lives. I have added a suggestion to make the game less predatory to the game suggestions section Suggestion - Longer Build Queues/Less Predatory Gaming Style

Anyway, I’m 31 now, married and am working to help defend critical national infrastructure here in the UK from cyber attack.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Muffinman and I live on Drury Lane.

Played for several alliances - Hypernexus, DARK, DalCom, and last couple of rounds in Wolfpack.

Since DG took it’s hiatus I got married and had 3 kids. Probably no time to play as serious DG round these days, but looking forward to playing again as a filthy casual.

6 Likes

Hi , i’m menorca. I played in ESTOPA , I got married and i I’ve 2 daughters, now i live in menorca. I just remember that my nickname was the same place I moved to live 4 years ago (WTF!!) . Maybe you remember my brother Tupazz, he also wants to play. Nice to see you again.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Cao Cao, I played the first few rounds of DG pretty hardcore and was in BRC the whole time. Looking forward to playing again, especially now with smartphones. I remember having to go to Internet cafes every couple of days on family holidays to queue stuff up.

4 Likes

hi, its me :slight_smile: i played with BRC (BlackRider Commandos) for many many years. When Iain msged and told me that the game was coming back…i couldn’t resist the temptation to talk to everyone and play again :slight_smile:

5 Likes