Welcome back - say hi!

Hi, I am Cao Cao, I played the first few rounds of DG pretty hardcore and was in BRC the whole time. Looking forward to playing again, especially now with smartphones. I remember having to go to Internet cafes every couple of days on family holidays to queue stuff up.

5 Likes

hi, its me :slight_smile: i played with BRC (BlackRider Commandos) for many many years. When Iain msged and told me that the game was coming back…i couldn’t resist the temptation to talk to everyone and play again :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I played as LordTrask or Corsair in alternating game starts.

I played as a lone wolf until I found a proper alliance.

I don’t remember any of the Alliannces I was in, but I remember fighting JKL and Black Hand.

Moved around a lot since DG days. Indiana, Texas, Georgia, and now South Carolina.

I credit DGs demise with saving my marriage. I may stay way, but I might have to join in on the fun.

Great to see DG back!

1 Like

Hey I was on a nostalgia binge and just googled DG to see what’s up go through the old forums etc, glad to see it up and running again! Was better known as Emperor Gav II served in psychoactive planet (hey hippeh!), RD and retired with BRC (lot of BRC here good to see you all), played a one man army style on the second server as Reno was fun. Last 10 years have made me 10 years older with teenagers, went into retail management

3 Likes

That is sooo not a new name stev

Hello from Bulgaria :slight_smile: i am old player

2 Likes

Hi @codu!

Time to get PSYCHO again? :thinking:

1 Like

Psycho is a way of life. I’ve always been PSYCHO

1 Like

Hello all o/

It’s been a while!

Played as LightBurner/rilla/Gorilla. Been in various alliances (SK, SoL, RD, DE, etc.).

I will check out this new beta :slight_smile:

Oh ■■■■, it’s the creator of my avatar :o

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Royalties due? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Guys,
Just keeping an eye on this.
Used to be in SK, OPA, RWS etc.
Creator of the average score thread.

2 Likes

And I thought you are all retired ^^
Former member of BRC / Goodfellas / DE and other filthy cooperations
I hope the grafics will be better this time lol
Shouts to Treesa and all BRC Members aswell as to DS and all you other maniacs
Stay home(planet)

1 Like

Only one other DalCom member…? 'Tis a sad day indeed. I was hoping to see if Lord Zeb, Elanor, and the others had made an appearance.

Its definitely been a weird trip down memory lane

Anyway, after founding DalCom with Zeb and Elanor, I moved on into the wonderful world of IT as a Systems Administrator and consultant.

1 Like

Various aliases: Arcopix, raziel_ie, Terra Empire…
Former member of SoL, Kings of Chaos, ADIDAS, Draculas… f*ck I don’t remember most of the names.

Still working as IT admin and regular madman.

New stuff - 3 cats, 2 children, 1 wife, 0 fuсks

1 Like

TheEagle here (or BlackHawk, Spirit, BlueMoon, Xtreme … anyone fits)
Started on nUP, then ONIX, then some friendly alliances for fireworks :smiley:

Portuguese, still on same place where i was 15 years ago.

Still a Systems Engineer / IT Admin

Well not much changed, except i’m 15 years older :wink:

1 Like

Botty is back.
Do not have the time to play in Office because i do not need sitting in an Office.
Treesa, plz call me :sunny:

1 Like

We want you back my friend. BORG Cell have some old friends of you from GalGen

1 Like

Ola amigos, I played in RD/Goodfellas and a few others (Dark Empire when they were mass recruiters in round 1). Somehow Iain found me on linkedin and convinced me to sign up (for the forums that is!!).

I guess I’m older now than Cracker was back when we were in goodfellas, omg…

1 Like

you old phart
:stuck_out_tongue: