WHOREAL Battle School announces condensed coursework

Ingus how dare you rick roll me.

Gl hf TGP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

gameface on

gameface

1 Like

This is a nice sequel to your last DoW. Switching it up, keeping us on our toes.

C- all round today here…

Capture
Failing to check there were no sols on the planet

Capture
Failing to queue sols to unload, that would have saved the planet in the end, because you think you will be available to do it manually and then get tied down with work

2 Likes

A+ for me, killed all fleet

Have fun Whoreal :smiley: Not too long though, I still want to participate in the final battle

I was amused by these for sure.

KDBee blew my other soldiers out of the sky though. I’d give me a B- so far. :smiley:

3 Likes

Party at my castle. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok. Seems we have to cover some basics here.

1st - Do not chase a fleet if you don’t have enough ships to kill it. This is called “suicide”. It’s our signature move. Find yours.

2nd - Do not intercept bombers with frigates. They are bad at this.

3rd - Do not stay at battles that you lose

4th - If you reinvade a lost planet, at least bring something to secure it.

5th - Do not run away from battle that you would have won, and that would have allowed you to kill 230k soldiers because one of your attackers ■■■■■■ up badly. Although for this one I will give you a free pass. :male_detective:

Class dismissed. That was a busy day.

4 Likes

I heard there was a big fleet smash at the end of the week im saving my stuff for ;pd
Edit: and I named my planet wrong after i reinvaded it… two Mechanicus… no thanks! take it back!

1 Like

Don’t know if its a win or a loss, but good fun all the same gg!

Edit: uploaded battle report without co-ords and turn time

1 Like

no juicy invasionreports so far, will try my best to get some
:smiley:

EDIT: next time check comms before posting on forums
:stuck_out_tongue:

they took out quite a bit of holo ships
:smiley:

next battle are the bunnies who seem to have come to play in 8 too

that list of sheep breeds tab… @lowlife :rofl:

oh and we didnt lose those IS; that’s just a bug in the battle parser :smiley:

1 Like

efficient kill

The hollo’s tricked us a bit, but still efficient enough for the WHOREAL Battle School

The holos did exactly what they were meant to :wink:

You built holos so you could suicide 100k soldiers? Have to admit the idea never crossed my mind…

3 Likes

I had lots of soldiers, not something I was awfully worried about, just wanted to see if you would send enough fleet to kill everything you thought was there.

You did although, I was disappointed you didn’t send bombers obviously since the fleet was built to kill bombers and fighters.

I sent another fleet 2 turns earlier to a different planet with another comp.

Neither were meant to survive but to draw fleet away… so yeah worked as planned.

1 Like